Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cupcakes

For Activity day girls yesterday, We had a mini cake decorating class. I had some leftover cupcakes and frosting, so we let Riley and Payton "decorate" them. This is not an unusual sight at our house. I often have leftover frosting after my cake projects. They love it. It is worth the mess to see them have so much fun!(Sorry there are so many pictures). Payton's "cupcake" was really more like a crumb, but it kept her busy for quite a while. She particularly likes to use the multi-bag method. If one bag is good...then three must be even better. This is Riley's step-by-step method for cupcake decorating: Step 1.Get as much frosting as possible onto the cupcake. Step 2. Lick any excess frosting from the tip. Step3.Spread it around to mix all the colors. Step 4.Lick the knife. Step 5.Repeat steps 1-4 as many times as possible.








1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm also the activity day leader in my ward. Fun idea - to decorate cakes/cupcakes.