Friday, February 20, 2009

Boingy Boing

So, a few days ago we bought the girls some baloons to play with. We blew them up, and they had a great time playing with them. Riley found a shoe string, and asked me if I would tie it onto her baloon. As soon as I did, she became SUPER sad! She had a look of utter dissapointment on her face. Apparently her three year old logic told her that as soon as you tie the string onto the baloon, it would float.
She was upset about it for like 10 minutes. I mean on the verge of tears upset. It was a hard life lesson for her at the time. Then she decided to look on the bright side, and turn the baloon into her pet. So now we have a pet baloon at our house. Her name is boingy boing. I am pleased to report that she gets a lot of love! She even gets to watch cartoons with Riely. They dance together, and have a lot of fun hanging out. Yesterday we had Lexi and Hannah over for lunch. Hannah needed a pet baloon to play with as well. So we now have a second pet baloon. Her name is foingy foing. I think maybe they are twins. I have to tell you that there is almost nothing bettter than having a three year old at our house to make us laugh everyday!


2 comments:

Becca said...

Your girls are SO beautiful! Just like their mamma. I bet they are so fun.

Heath and Steph said...

so sweet! thats my kind of pet! J/K