Friday, October 23, 2009

What's in a Name?

We are getting really close to welcoming our new addition to our family, and I am still undecided on a name. We have a boy name picked out, but I am struggling for a girl name that will stick. There are a few that I like, but none that I am ready to commit to. This isn't unusual for me. With both Riley and Payton we went to the hospital with about three names, and finally decided after they were born. This is not a case of feeling like I need to see the baby first, I just can't settle on a name until I have to. Dioes anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love all the old fashioned names like... Ruby, Rachel, Claire, etc. My friend is going to name her baby girl Scarlett. I think its cute. Good luck! I think that is awesome you are waiting to find out. I want to do that next time, I think it would make the birth that much more exciting.

Nancy Bird said...

I love you

Nancy Bird said...

Here is some great suggestions lol

Nancy
Rodina
Jackie