Monday, October 19, 2009

Unexpected Ultrasound

For those of you who know the latest baby update, you can just skip this post. For those of you that don't, I went in to see my doctor three weeks ago and I measured small, but not unusually small. My doctor said it was nothing to be concerned about, so we didn't worry about it. Then two weeks later (last week) we went back and I measured an inch smaller than I had two weeks before. So we ended up having an unexpected ultrasound that day. The baby looked good, and everything on the inside looked good. The baby measured two weeks behind gestation, but since I am small, there is less cause for concern. I am not exactally in the 10 lb baby making buisness. So for now She is just going to watch me really close and I may have a few ultrasounds depending on how I measure when I go in every week. I go in again tomorrow, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that the baby is doing well. I am hoping to be able to bake this baby for at least another week or two. I will post updates as they come.

Here is a icture we got of the baby's profile:

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I hope everything works out fine. You always worry more until you know for sure.