Thursday, October 29, 2009

Popcorn Balls!

On Sunday I decided to make popcorn balls. I haven't made old fashioned popcorn in years. So, using the only amount of brain that I have leftover from baking a baby, I forgot to put the lid on when I made the first batch. You know how fast popcorn can burn, so I couldn't even stop and get the lid. Jace was no help either. Instead of a lid, he grabbed thae camera (classic) and just took pictures and laughed. Riley was trying to "help" by eating the popcorn casualties. It was pretty funny, and my kitchen was COVERED in popcorn. Let's just say tat it worked out much better when I used a lid! I was using a new recipe, and the end result was delish! Riley helped me make the balls, adn she wanted to make sure that Payton got one (she was taking a nap during the excitement), so she made one that was "just her size." She is always making sure that Payton is taken care of, it is so sweet! Not to self...don't forget the lid!!






1 comment:

Chera said...

I wish I was at your house! Popcorn in any form is my favorite snack!