Friday, November 11, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Kam started climbing out of his crib a while ago, and we decided that instead of buying him a toddler bed, Jace would make one. I know, you are jealous of my handy husband, it's cool. He made it out of scrap lumber from some of our other projects (more pics to come of that), and it ended up only costing us $6 dollars because he had to buy a box of screws. Pretty amazing considering that the one I had him design it after was $100. Oh yeah, and you might not be able to see the wainscotting very well, but he did that too :) It turned out great. Now I just have to finish designing the rest of the room.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE your new headboard and Kam's new bed! They look great! I love your list of what your family does :) I may just have to steal that idea and post it somewhere in my house.

Hannah said...

Wow I am impressed. Just having twins and look at you guys. I want to grow up to be like you.