Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Speaking of Jace's birthday...

As I said before, yesterday was Jace's birthday! I just didn't want to miss the opportunity to say what an amazing husband, dad, and friend he is. We are so lucky to have this man in our lives. He is always so considerate of how I am feeling, and always puts his family first...always! Jace is a roll-on-the-ground and play with the kids kind of dad, and all of our kids absolutely ADORE him. He is exactally what I have always wanted the father of my children to be like. He doesn't take life too seriously. He even tells me that he thinks I am beautiful, even when I am wearing my ugly gray sweatpants, my hair is in a ponytail, and I have (most likely), not even had a shower yet. That is love, people! I can't say how much I love Jace. The world a better place to be when he is around!

Just a few random pics through the years: