Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The first thing Riley said to me this morning was, "Happy St. Patrick's day, Mommy!" She was super concerned about making sure everyone was wearing green today. She didn't want anyone to get pinched:)She drew this picture in school. This leprechaun named O'Riley(she got a big kick out of that) visited their classroom before they got to school and made a huge mess, and left green footprints all over their classroom. She insisted that the picture of O'Riley was in our picture as well.

2 comments:

Anne B. said...

Top o' the Mornin' to ya! Sadly, we didn't celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I just forgot. I do, however, think that Peyton's smile is the cutest thing I have ever seen. :) (That's my pinch-defense--that and it's not St. Patrick's Day anymore.)

Anne B. said...

P.S. I mean Payton, NOT Peyton.