Friday, March 12, 2010

The House

For those of you who don't know, Jace and I bought a house! Yay for us. It isn't final yet. We don't actually close until April 12th. We are excited, but we are definately nervous, and holding our breath until it is a done deal. Here are a few pictures that Jace took during the inspection. We will be making a few changes (mostly paint, and putting in a salon), but overall, it is pretty much move-in ready. We didn't expect to find something move-in-ready in our budget, so we were really happy that everything has fallen into place so far. We got past the biggest hurdle, which is the inspection. So now we just wait. I didn't put up any pictures of the bedrooms. There are four bedrooms. It isn't huge, but it is definately more space than we have now. Stay tuned!
It is just a small detail, but I really love the red front door!
The Kitchen. Small, but WAY MORE functional that the Kitchen we have now.
The upstairs living room
The Upstairs Bathroom
Family Room downstairs
Second Kitchen. This will be converted into my Salon.
The downstairs Bathroom. I like green, but we will be saying goodbye to this bright green for sure. It is a little neon for my taste.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I am SOOO jealous! I can't wait to have a house of my own. It is so cute. Congratulations!

Sharli said...

I didn't know you did hair too. When do you find time for all the things you do??

Anne B. said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm so happy for you. It looks like a great home. I laughed out loud when I saw your comment about the red door because before I read it and saw the picture I thought, "I LOVE the red door!"

Hannah said...

That is a great house. Some much room. Your girls will be running wild. Congrats.

Jen said...

Congrats!! That is really exciting. Is it in the same part of town you are now? It looks like you might have more room when we come visit. That is if we ever make it that way. Looks like a great house. I'm sure I would die if I knew how much you paid for it. Our house was way too high but we are in Vegas.

Amanda said...

Love it! SO happy you are still in the ward!