Sunday, February 10, 2013

FIVE whole months later...

You guys! You GUUUYYYS! has it really been five MONTHS since I last posted?! I seriously don't know how that happened. I don't even know where to start. Catching up seems too overwhelming right now. What do you say we just start over. I feel like I can actually breathe when I think about not having to try to catch up. Part of the reason being that our computer crashed in December, and we lost some of our family pictures and videos. I know! I am so sad that we didn't have it all backed up. I do have some of my pictures though, since I use flickr.com to share pics with my some of my family, and for this exact reason. Unfortunately, I had not yet uploaded my November pictures. Sad day. I am still hoping to be able to recover them from our old hard drive through a different guy. Anyhow...here we are. Not dwelling in the past. I will however post a just few pictures from these last months. That way you will feel like you are up to speed, and I can still breathe! Most of them are in order...just backwards. I am not feeling OCD today, so you will just have try not to get confused.


The twins got twins for Christmas. It just didn't feel right to give them just one baby doll each.

Pudding paint .



 
Halloween. It happened. It was fun. We ate too much candy.


 
This Boy!

 Kambell turned Three. He obviously HATES being the center of attention.

 
I love this Angel girl!







 
Kam is his Daddy's best helper!

Oh look! We are finally looking at a few pictures from January!

I did a little quick fix on the brick on the outside of our house. I just dry-brush painted them to add some depth and texture. I am happy with it, even though it is a minor change. It has been bugging me for a long time, so I decided to just go for it!

 Before:
After:
 
 Before:
 After:
 
 The twins have started to help themselves to the cereal cupboard when they feel like a little snack. I think maybe I need to move it to a "safer" AKA higher place.




 
 
Now I just have to keep my blog more current for two reasons. First, the whole breathing thing. Second, it will much more enjoyable to look at my blog when I have more detailed account of how awesome my kids are :)
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at all the fun you are having. I thought it was bad when Aubrie found the cereal cupboard? And the sink picture needs to be a poster!!! Love it.

Amber said...

Darling pictures. And your house looks great. It's hard for me to keep up with my blog too since I started Instagram. I'm glad I get to keep in touch both ways with you ;)