Sunday, September 2, 2012

The big catch up!

Wow! I have been seriously MIA in the blogosphear. To say summer was busy would be an understatement! Here are a few pics to re-cap our summer. Okay, who am I kidding! There will be a lot of pictures! Brace yourself!

sorry they aren't in order. Too much work! Also, I didn't take many pictures of the activities we did. Oh well. These snapshots will have to do :)

Just funny!
Recital time.
 
There are a lot of girls in our house. Give him a break!
 
Birthday babies.
Birthday babies in a bucket.
 
 
Cute Kam.
 
Silly Kam.
 
Payte.
 
Riley.
 
Sibling love.
Presley.
 
Yep. We stand!
 
Reese.
 
Everyone is right. I am cute!
 
Hey, let me taste that!
 
No, seriously. Give it to me!
 
Mom saves the day with a second froot loop!
 
More birthday babies.
 
 
 
Why isn't this working?
 
Riley and Kam.
 
Jumping in the water. There was a lot of this going on this summer!

Too bad I didn't take many pictures of the other stuff we did. I will be better. I promise. Maybe.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Dearest Jody, I am the same way. So many activities, so many pics, so much I could update on, but really? :) I think my last post was in January or something.

ANYHOO~ I digress. Your kiddies are SO BEAUTIFUL! I love each picture and the personality it shows. You are a great mom.