Friday, February 18, 2011

14 Weeks

I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of comparing during this pregnancy. So just for fun, here are some pictures for your comparing pleasures. They are both at 14 weeks. The one in the purple sweater is when I was preg with Kam. The other (obviously) is from this go round. I really actually hate this stage, because you don't quite look pregnant, just chunky. Not fun! This picture was taken a few days ago, and I feel like I am SERIOUSLY balooning the past few days. so this picture is sadly already outdated. Oh the joys of twins!



Excuse this bad picture of me. I had not even had a shower yet (eww, I know).

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You look beautiful! Yes, it is the babies growing-- definate change from the pictures to today at church.

Anne B. said...

You are such a cute pregnant person! :)