Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Sweet Baby Girl Is Five!

Five years ago, this sweet 4lb. 12oz. angel came into our life. She couldn't wait to get here, so she decided to make an early cameo... a month early. This girl absolutely rocked our world in the best way possible. She was such a smiley baby, and to this day that smile can absolutely light up a dark room. Riley is one of the most chorosmatic little girls that I have ever known, and she makes me laugh out loud every single day. I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a beautiful daughter that has a personality that is larger than life. She has a heart so big, that I am not sure how it fits into her tiny little petite body. It has been a blast to re-discover the world through her eyes. She always stops to smell a pretty flower, dances whenever she feels moved to do so, sings at the top of her lungs, and gives the best bear hugs in the world! There are no words to describe how much I absolutely adore this little girl. The world is a better place because she is in it.

2 comments:

Anne B. said...

Oh, Jody. She is one beautiful girl! Just like her mama! (and I can't believe she's 5. 5!)

Jackie said...

I'm not going to lie...this made me tear-up...shocker I know ;) I can't believe our baby is 5! She is so sweet and beautiful! I miss her face!