Friday, February 5, 2010

Potty Training Day 2

These pictures will completely embarrass Payton someday, but I just couldn't resist. While I took this picture, she ACTUALLY went pee in the potty! In case you are wondering...yes, she is in the living room. I have found that if I keep it where she can easily see it and see it often, she takes herself. I can't really make her go, because she is my Payton, and it has to seem like it is her idea, or she will resist. So I just gently remind her that when she is ready she can go and put her pee in the potty. It seems to be working today. Tomorrow, we may have a different story. She has had two successes, and no accidents, and it is almost 4:30.




This was a part of her Happy Potty Dance! Haha

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That's pretty exciting.