Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kitchen

For those of you who have seen my horrible, stale kitchen, here are a few pictures. I am not totally finished, I still have to finish the valance on one of the windows, and I am putting a few shelves on the wall with some blue candles, but you get the idea. We went from Everything being white (I mean EVERYTHING. From the walls, to the floor the cabinets, counter tops, everything. Except of course for our lovely almond and black stove.) to this. The walls look more yellow in the pictures than in real life. They are really more of a toned-down gold color. Also our table used to be a light wood. We refinished it and got these leather, more modern, much easier to clean, chairs. Unfortunately I don't have any before pictures for those of you who weren't lucky enough to experience my hospital stale kitchen, so you will just have to use your imagination (or look back through the infinite abyss of all of my past posts to find a picture). It is still tiny, and I still hate the cabinets and counter tops, but it is a huge improvement!




3 comments:

Anne B. said...

I LOVE IT! Looks very chic + homey.

Heather said...

That looks amazing! Such a change

Shawn said...

It looks great, Jody!!!!!