Monday, September 14, 2009

Cabin and a Photoshoot.

This weekend we went to La Jara to work on the cabin and to take some engagement photos for one of Jace's cousin and her hubby to be. It was a productive weekend. I was excited to get my hands on some power tools. I spent some quality time with the saw cutting most of the wood that day (you are allowed to think I am cool now. Haha.)We made good progress, and are one step closer to having it completely closed up before winter. Now we pretty much just have windows and doors left on the outside, and a bit of tin on the roof. As for the photoshoot, it went well, and we had fun shooting these two love birds.





and a few pics from the shoot...









2 comments:

julie said...

It will be so fun for your family to go up to the Cabin when its all done and you can actually RELAX!!! It looks wonderful!

Anne B. said...

So jealous of your cabin! Congrats!

And I love the engagement photos--especially the first two. Those are my fav.