Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick Update

Well, after watching Payton sleep and lay around ALL DAY, I took the girls to the doctor. I guess seeing my baby looking and feeling somewhat lethargic makes me nervous with all of the respiratory and oxygen issues we have had in the past. I was also concerned about the possibly of her being dehydrated. So I followed my instincts and took them in. As it turns out, they both have a common cold...and strep throat on top of it. Poor Patyon also has an ear infection. She got the triple whammy. No wonder she has been so miserable. Riley feels really good considering. She is still her happy playful self. We decided to have her tested for strep as well after Payton's test came back positive, and sure enough, she had it as well. But at least she doesn't feel quite as horrible as Payton. I just thought I would give an update.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am so sorry. I hate having sick kids. Hope they get better soon.

Me said...

sick kids suck!!!! I hate watching Teagan feel like crap and not be able to help her....