Saturday, December 29, 2007

More Breathing Treatments



I think we should just move in with our pediatrition! We have pretty much lived at her office this whole week. Between both girls with broncialitis, and needing breathing treatments, oxygen, or both, we have had several visits and follow-up appointments. I think we are past the worst of it. I think today will be one of the last days of breathing treatments...thank goodness. Riley doesn't mind them if she can watch a cartoon, but Payton isn't a huge fan of it. I will be glad to be done with sickness at our house...at least until Jace and I get it!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh Im so sorry to see that Payton got sick too. But its good to hear that they are on their way to recovery.

Uncle Cake said...

this picture and the ones of Riley make uncle cake so sad. He doesn't like to see his girls so sick like that.