Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"Don't-Can't"

Well, we are now finished with potty training. Happy day!! Luckily Riley is a fast learner. She figured it out very quickly. Payton has started smiling, and she tries so hard to giggle, but can't quite figure it out yet. Riley is talking up a storm. Somedays I just look at her and think..."I can't believe I am having an entire conversation with my two year old." She is a funny little girl. She makes me laugh everyday. Lately she has been telling me that she "Don't-can't" do things. She will say: "Mommy I don't-can't reach it," or, "I don't-can't find it." It is hillarious. She is becoming a very affectionate little girl. She will come up to me or Payton several times a day and give us a hug and say, "I wuv you mommy," or "I wuv you Taten." So sweet.

No comments: